Bespoke ‘Cremation’ Funeral Costs
This is our comprehensive ‘Bespoke’ option, priced according to what you choose to have, and therefore you don’t end up paying for what you don’t want, as in some other ‘Fixed Price’ packages which some firms like to offer.
So what’s included?
Our ‘Bespoke’ option is for those who need to ensure that they have as much choice as possible without any ‘restricted minimalistic services’.
Our tailored service will be priced accordingly – our professional service fee will include the following:
- All relevant paperwork and administration
- Funeral Director on day of funeral
- Managing donations
- Handling of floral tributes
Costs are itemized as follows:
“Our most popular choice”
Transport & Bearers
(or £480 for the early 9.30am or 10am slot)
Other Expenses to Consider
Typical Example of Cremation Funeral Costs
- Full payment (cleared funds) must be received before the funeral, but please let us know if fees are to be settled by solicitors, banks or funeral plans
- Larger Clients: In the case of bariatric (obese) clients, that cause additional or unusual requirements, or clients who exceed 6’2″ x 22″ in size, we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time, and/or make additional charges where these become necessary, but you will be informed of any such charges before we apply them