Brighton Funeral Director
Sussex Funeral Services are Independent Brighton Funeral Directors, serving the Brighton, Hove and Portslade communities, we offer a complete funeral service providing all aspects of funeral care and arrangements beginning from the moment you contact us.
Sussex Funeral Services in Brighton and Hove offers one of the leading funerary services in the South East. We at Sussex Funeral Services appreciate that making funeral decisions for a recently deceased loved one will be one of the most difficult jobs you have ever had to take on. At Sussex Funeral Services we pride ourselves on handling all of the arrangements from the moment you contact us. There aren’t any strict guidelines for funeral services, so the alternatives you choose can be unique to you as well as your loved ones.
Sussex Funeral Services offers a totally bespoke service from starting to end that will help you honour your loved one.
Brighton Funeral Director: For Care, Compassion, and Choice
If you are searching for traditional services or something alternative, burial or cremation, Sussex Funeral Services can help you organize everything within budget. We promise to thoroughly go over all of the details with you in as much time as you need, we’ll never make you feel rushed. And we can assist you to organize everything, regardless of what options you go for, even if you had rather simply have a little gathering in your own home. Our motto is ‘caring, compassion, and choice’ for a reason, and we take great pride in being responsive and flexible to your wishes during this difficult time.
Alternative and Traditional Funeral Services
We’ll assist you to plan a service in accordance with your loved one’s last will and wishes. The standard funeral choice is a ceremony which adheres to the ceremony of the more time honoured funeral. Traditional services normally include a minister to give the service in a family or local church, and a hearse. All the facts of the service will be influenced by whether or not faith plays a role, but the significant point is that you have a selection. Alternate services are growing in popularity as more and more are choosing to personalize the ceremony for their deceased loved ones, a celebration of life rather than a confrontation of death. These can include cremation, sea burial, woodland burial, and many other alternatives to help you personalized funeral service.
Secular and Celebrant Funerary Services in Brighton and Hove
Celebrant services are perfect for friends and family members to say goodbye while focusing on celebrating your loved one’s life. Celebrant services provide that significant closing service to somebody’s life while focusing on celebrating their life. Philip, owner of Sussex Funeral Services, is a fully trained funeral celebrant that can assist you in planning a truly inspirational service that honours the memory of your loved one. We’ll work with you on all details to ensure we truly honour the memory of the deceased.
Funeral Directors – There for you throughout
Sussex Funeral Service is here to help you during this difficult time, so feel free to contact us for any advice or guidance. If you choose us as your Funeral Director then we’ll be there for you throughout this tough and trying time. We offer a no obligation consultation if you would like to discuss our services further. We provide a no obligation consultation if you would like to talk about our services further and we can advise you on the process involving a burial or a cremation.
For a free “without obligation” consultation please call us on Brighton 01273 736 469 or 07789 174 453
Locations We Serve
Preston, Southern Cross, Hollingbury, Woodingdean, Whitehawk, Bevendean, Westdene, Rottingdean, East Moulsecoomb, Coldean, Mile Oak, Hove, West Blatchington, Saltdean, Patcham, Ovingdean, Black Rock, Hangleton, Hollingdean, North Moulsecoomb, Withdean, Aldrington, Stanmer, Waterhall, Moulsecoomb, Kemp Town, Roedean, Portslade-by-Sea, Portslade Village and many other locations, contact us to find out how we can help.
Sussex Funeral Services is rated 5.00 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 31 merchant reviews
Information About Brighton
- Brighton Funeral Directors are proud to offer Funeral services in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton, Sussex is a part of the Unitary Authority of the City of Brighton and Hove which forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area.
- As well as Brighton Funeral Directors, Brighton is home to many of East Sussex’s leading businesses.
- Brighton was previously known as Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Brighton Funeral Directors service area is in the City of Brighton and Hove. Which also includes Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean and Hove.
- Other service areas of Brighton Funeral Directors within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- In addition to Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Woodingdean, Withdean, Westdene and West Blatchington.
- In conclusion, Brighton Funeral Directors services’ also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.