Bespoke ‘Burial’ Funeral
This is our comprehensive ‘Bespoke’ option, priced according to what you choose to have, and therefore you don’t end up paying for what you don’t want, as in some other ‘Fixed Price’ packages which some firms like to offer.
So what’s included?
Our ‘Bespoke’ option is for those who need to ensure that they have as much choice as possible without any ‘restricted minimalistic services’.
Our tailored service will be priced accordingly – our professional service fee will include the following:
- All relevant paperwork and administration
- Collection within ‘Office Hours’*
- Funeral Director on day of funeral
- Managing donations
- Handling of floral tributes
Costs are itemized as follows:
“Our most popular choice”
Transport & Bearers
(includes 1 x bearer)
Other Expenses to Consider
Typical Example of Burial Funeral Costs
- Full payment (cleared funds) must be received before the funeral, but please let us know if fees are to be settled by solicitors, banks or funeral plans.
- Larger Clients: In the case of bariatric (obese) clients, that cause additional or unusual requirements, or clients who exceed 6’2″ x 22″ in size, we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time, and/or make additional charges where these become necessary, but you will be informed of any such charges before we apply them.
- *Out of Hours Collection: where collections are made outside of normal office hours, then an out of hours collection fee applies of £200 – including weekends and bank holidays .
- Extra Bearers: Sometimes 6 x bearers are needed where the burial ground is deemed a risk in any way, in respect of the carrying of the coffin, at a surcharge unless family members are willing to assist.