The 'Simple' Cremation - £2,199
So what’s included?
Our ‘Simple’ cremation option is an affordable alternative to the bespoke services that we offer, but with certain limitations which you can find below.
In order to distinguish between this ‘special offer‘ and our bespoke service, and for the purposes of fairness towards our ‘bespoke clients‘ it is necessary for us to place some restrictions on this ‘special offer’.
It is a fixed price and includes where applicable:
- Collection within 10 miles from hospital or hospice – out of hours will incur an extra charge as will collections from a Private Residence or Care Home
- Personal Hygiene care of deceased
- Viewing in our Family Viewing Room, within office hours if required
- Hearsette for Conveying to crematorium – coffin already placed when family enter chapel
- Cremation Fee for the 9.30 or 10am slot
- Coffin suitable for cremation – Light oak wood effect
- Doctors fees – only payable if applicable
- Officant fee – Funeral Service is led by Philip Evans Jnr (or a family member)- see notes below
- Fixed priced funeral: – e.g no reductions for any of our services not used
- The times of the funeral service are restricted to slots available between 9.30am and 10am, being the cheaper crematorium slots at Woodvale
- Full payment: cleared funds must be received 3 days before the funeral takes place.
- Doctors Fees: Where there are no Doctor’s fees payable, e.g. coroner’s case, then the overall quoted price above is reduced by these fees – currently £164
- Funeral Officiant: Where Philip is asked to officiate – He will act as a master of Ceremonies and introduce speakers, read any eulogy or tributes written by the family
- Larger Clients: In the case of bariatric (obese) clients , that cause additional or unusual requirements, or clients who exceed 6’2″ x 22″ in size, we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time, and/or make additional charges where these become necessary, but you will be informed of any such charges before we apply them
- No deviations: from the ‘all-inclusive services’ listed above, except where approved and at the discretion of the Funeral Director for a further admin fee
Sussex Funeral Services is rated 5.00 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 31 merchant reviews